Version 2.3.1 on 5 September 2015
- Set Bullets - same styles attributed can be set within a table
- Allow users/administrators to turn off auto prompt when new versions are available
- Paste mini-slide for Office 2013 users
- Panes don't disappear in slide sorter mode
- Fix the Panes disappearing incorrectly - when you open a deck, and then the corporate gallery, then go to the deck and paste a Gallery Shape, the panes were disappearing.
- Fix vertical text alignment so it works on table cells as well as shapes
- Fix Remember Bullets - can now be done from the selected shape so you have greater control on how it looks, text format (Bold, font, color, size) now also set
- Fixed the issue of the 'missing tab' with no name and only 3 buttons enabled. Error was in the my.settings file not being transferred correctly during the upgrade and ending up empty.
Want to create polished presentations faster? With PPT Productivity, boost your team's productivity with faster formatting, easier editing, collaboration tools and more!
If you're not yet using PPT Productivity, download our free 30 day trial today. We offer free one-on-one training and flexible licensing to suit individuals, teams or enterprise.
Want to see our tools in action?
Book a personalized demo with our PowerPoint professionals
Book Live Demo
Download 30 Day Free Trial
Download your 30 day free trial - Microsoft Office for Windows
Start Free Trial