Arrange and Align Shapes
PPT Productivity PowerPoint add-in has 100+ time saving features. 'Arrange and Align Shapes' features include shortcuts to select all shapes matching a selected shape color or size, or by 12 other attributes. Also features to quickly align shapes, including aligning to first selected.
The Arrange and Align Shapes features can all be found on the Format Shapes Toolbar for PPT Productivity Power Tools users (this includes the Free trial). The Format Shapes Toolbar can be redocked to the top, bottom or either side of your screen. You can resize the Toolbar and easily toggle to show or hide features or feature groups.
PPT Productivity's features let you spend less time formatting so you can focus on the story.
Swap the position of two objects. Choose from Swap Position, Swap Vertically or Swap Horizontally.
The Swap Positions features enables you to quickly edit a PowerPoint slide to swap the position of two selected objects. The feature works for shapes, images and text boxes. Wondering why you need three different buttons? Tmpact of a swap is different if you're swapping shapes that are different sizes:
- Swap Position: Swaps the position of two selected objects based on the top left coordinates of each object
- Swap Position Horizontal: Swaps the position of two selected objects. Anchors to the same left and right boundaries, retaining the same horizontal gap between the shapes
- Swap Position Vertical: Swaps the position of two selected objects. Anchors to the same top and bottom boundaries, retaining the same vertical gap between the shapes
All PPT Productivity features can be used via the Customizable Shortcut Keys for PowerPoint feature. You can update the shortcut keys to any preferred available combination, but to get you started we have set up the following for swapping shape positions:
- Keyboard Shortcut to swap positions: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S
- Keyboard Shortcut to swap positions horizontally: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+~
- Keyboard Shortcut to swap positions vertically: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+!