Same height, same width
Set any shape to the same height or same width as first selected shape in PowerPoint. Or set both same height and width as first selected shape on your slide in a single click.
One of the most frequently used PPT Productivity features! Quickly make shapes the same size in PowerPoint. The same height and same width buttons let you quickly align width and height to match any subsequently selected shapes to the first shape selected in PowerPoint. PPT Productivity has three feature buttons:
- Match height of first shape selected in PowerPoint
- Match width of first shape selected in PowerPoint
- Match height and width of first shape selected in PowerPoint
Easily resize multiple shapes or objects at the same time. The first shape selected will determine the height and or width to be matched. You can also make images the same size in PowerPoint using this feature.
The Same height, Same width and Same Height+Width features are part of the Resize group on the Format Toolbar.
Combine with Select Same Size and Select Same Color PowerPoint features to keep all your shapes scaled proportionately.
All PPT Productivity features can be accessed via our Customizable Shortcut Keys for PowerPoint. You can update your shortcut keys to any preferred available combination, but to get you started we have set up the following defaults for same height, same width shortcuts in PowerPoint:
- PPT Productivity shortcut to set shapes to the same height and width: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+&
- PPT Productivity PowerPoint shortcut to set shapes to same height Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H
- PPT Productivity PowerPoint shortcut to set shapes to same width Ctrl+Alt+Shift+W