Standard PowerPoint shapes
Add frequently used PowerPoint shapes to your presentation in a single click using PPT Productivity's Format Toolbar.
PowerPoint has a lot of shapes available but it takes multiple clicks to find them. PPT Productivity makes it faster to access your most frequently used shapes for PowerPoint. Common shapes you can quickly add to your PowerPoint presentation from the Format toolbar include:
- Text box
- Rounded edge rectangle
- Circle/ Oval
- Isosceles triangle
- Right arrow
- Down arrow
- Straight connector
- Arrowed connector
- Elbow connector
- Elbow arrow connector
- Left brace
- Right brace
Note that shapes like the chevrons and right triangle appear as blue on the toolbar, but the shapes paste onto your PowerPoint slide using your presentation's theme colors.
If you have other custom shapes or frameworks you frequently reuse, PPT Productivity's Slide Library feature lets you save and name shapes or entire slides and quickly find them for easy reuse.
Looking for more shapes, like curved arrows in PowerPoint? PPT Productivity's Slide Library includes 200+ shapes and slides in the Downloadable Galleries.
All PPT Productivity features can be used via the Customizable Shortcut Keys for PowerPoint feature. You can update the shortcut keys to any preferred available combination, but to get you started PPT Productivity has set the following default shortcut keys for inserting common shapes:
- Insert textbox in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+X
- Insert rectangle in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+R
- Insert oval in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+O
- Insert straight line in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+L
- Insert straight arrow in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+A
- Insert right arrow in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+I
- Insert right brace in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+B
- Insert star in PowerPoint shortcut Alt+Shift+S