Change Text Case
- Feature Description
- Video Shortcut Links
Change between five different case capitalization options for selected text on your PowerPoint slide using PPT Productivity's Change Case feature.
The Change Case button will toggle through the five options, which are:
- Capitalize first letter of selected text only
- All lower case (no capitalization)
- All upper case (full capitalization)
- First letter of each word capitalized
- First letter of each word in lower case and remainder of each word in upper case.
Press the button repeatedly to toggle through the options.Productivity Tip
You can select one or multiple text boxes when using the feature - capitalization changes will apply to all selected text boxes or shapes.
Chapter Description Timestamp 1 How do I change text case in PowerPoint? 00:00 2 How to update case settings for text in PowerPoint 00:02 3 How can I toggle PowerPoint text case? 00:04 4 How to change PowerPoint text case fast 00:07