Set your default, and access all your PowerPoint templates in a single location
Access all your PowerPoint templates in a single location, and set the default template.
Click the New Template button or press the default template shortcut key (Ctrl+N) to open the Template management popup, press Enter to open the default template.
Or quickly access any template or presentation file as a new presentation. Template management brings all your templates together in one place:
1. Office templates, commonly in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\
2. Office Personal templates, typically in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Custom Office Templates, or OneDrive\Documents\Custom Office Templates
3. Your centrally managed Corporate Templates (from the PPT Productivity Corporate Gallery feature that allows you to centrally distribute your templates to all users)
4. Your Recently used templates
5. Your Pinned templates, kept at the top so you can keep your favorites together no matter where they are saved.
Note: Macro-enabled files and templates (.POTM and .PPTM) are not permitted as default templates by PowerPoint