PPT Productivity PowerPoint add-in has 100+ time saving features. Manage Templates features let you quickly find all templates even if they are stored across multiple locations and to set your default template for faster access.
View all templates and set default
Access all of your PowerPoint templates in a single location, and set your default template.
PPT Productivity's Template Management features make finding the right PowerPoint Template (also known as Themes or your .POTX files) easy.
Office saves custom templates and themes in a different default location than where PowerPoint's standard Office Themes are saved, but PPT Productivity displays all templates in the Template Manager (without changing the saved locations).
Click the New Template button or press the default template shortcut key (Ctrl+N) to open the Template management popup.
Or quickly access any template or presentation file as a new presentation. Template management gives you visibility of all your templates without you needing to relocate the template files:
1. Office templates, commonly in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\
2. Office Personal templates, typically in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Custom Office Templates, or OneDrive\Documents\Custom Office Templates
3. Your centrally managed Corporate Templates (from the PPT Productivity Corporate Gallery feature that allows you to centrally distribute your templates to all users)
4. Your Recently used templates
5. Your Pinned templates (which display at the top).
Note: Macro-enabled files and templates (.POTM and .PPTM) are not permitted as default templates by PowerPoint
Right-click any template file set as default, Pin / Unpin, open its folder location in Explorer, or copy its path the clipboard