Amazon workspaces setup for those without Windows
If you can't install PPT Productivity on your Windows desktop, you can still test an use our product using an Amazon Workspace (a virtual machine in the cloud).
This software give access to a demonstration Windows desktop, but from an iPad, Android tablet, Mac, or another Windows desktop. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to https://clients.amazonworkspaces.com/ to download the software.
2. Run the Amazon Workspaces installer to add the virtual desktop software for your machine (requires Admin permissions on Windows).
3. Start the Amazon Workspace software.
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (if you haven't already) to receive our demonstration workstation's login credentials.
5. Enter the registration code, username and password as provided to you and start running PowerPoint with PPT Productivity.