Version 2.3.1 on 5 September 2015
– Send to Appendix function – now available on Shapes toolbar
– New configuration for bullets – option for text font/color/bold/size to change (default = yes)
– Set Bullets – same styles attributed can be set within a table
– Allow users/administrators to turn off auto prompt when new versions are available
– Paste mini-slide for Office 2013 users
– Panes don’t disappear in slide sorter mode
– Fix the Panes disappearing incorrectly – when you open a deck, and then the corporate gallery, then go to the deck and paste a Gallery Shape, the panes were disappearing.
– Fix vertical text alignment so it works on table cells as well as shapes
– Fix Remember Bullets – can now be done from the selected shape so you have greater control on how it looks, text format (Bold, font, color, size) now also set
– Fixed the issue of the ‘missing tab’ with no name and only 3 buttons enabled. Error was in the my.settings file not being transferred correctly during the upgrade and ending up empty.